Take In Time: 7:05 AM
Dismissal Time: 2:25 PM
Mr. Chip Menton
Mary G. Montgomery is a Title I school. Being a Title I school means receiving federal funding (Title I dollars) to supplement the school’s existing programs.
These dollars are used for:
- Identifying students experiencing academic difficulties and providing timely assistance to help these students meet the State’s challenging content standards.
- Purchasing supplemental staff/programs/materials/supplies
- Conducting parent and family engagement meetings/trainings/activities
Join the Student and Parent Orientation Group in Schoology:
Group Code: 33BB-5VB5-GVZF3
Click Groups; then My Groups. Join this Group. Enter code: 33BB-5VB5-GVZF3
Join the MGM Group in Schoology:
Group Code: 592N-4GGK-VXS4C
Click Groups; then My Groups. Join this Group. Enter code: 592N-4GGK-VXS4C
Check to see if anyone else is logged into Google (upper-right). If so, log them out.
In order to more efficiently disseminate school and grade-level announcements, Mary G. Montgomery High School set up a Schoology group for your grade level. Since we now use Schoology, we want to make access to your group easier and include it in our Schoology remote learning platform.
Here is what you need to do:
- Log into your Schoology account.
- Click on Groups
- Click on “My Groups” in the upper right corner
- On the right side of your screen you will see “Manage Groups”
- Under “Manage Groups” you should click on “Join a Group”
- Enter YOUR GRADE-LEVEL code to join your grade-level group. You may find it easier to copy the code and paste it into Schoology to eliminate errors.
Make it a habit each day to check the announcements in this group.
It is your responsibility as a student to monitor these announcements and pay attention to details and deadlines. Stay informed!
Sophomore Code - Class Of 2026
Junior Code - Class Of 2025
Senior Code - Class Of 2024
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Skol, Vikings!
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/22 who are residents of the state of Alabama (children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible)
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate (submitted directly to the local school/program)
- Enrollees must provide proof of residence – either a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage (submitted directly to the local school/program)
- Public school system pre-k programs may have zoning requirements that determine eligibility to attend a program at a particular school (contact school for information)
- No Registration Fee for this program
- Upon enrollment, child’s immunization record must be provided
- No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability
Call 221-5218 for more information.