MGM First Class Pre-K
First Class Pre-K
Alabama's Voluntary Pre-K Program
Mary G. Montgomery Developmental Laboratory Pre-K
- Enrollment open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/20 who are residents of the state of Alabama (children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible)
- Enrollees must provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate (submitted directly to the local school/program)
- Enrollees must provide proof of residence – either a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage (submitted directly to the local school/program)
- Public school system pre-k programs may have zoning requirements that determine eligibility to attend a program at a particular school (contact school for information)
- No Registration Fee for this program
- Upon enrollment, child’s immunization record must be provided
- No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability
- Acceptance is strictly through random drawing to be held on June 30, 2020 at MGM at 9:00 a.m. Parent/Guardian does not have to be present at drawing. Notices will be emailed July 10, 2020.
Call 221-5218 for more information.